David Williams diaries
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries kept while Williams was serving on a mission for the Mormon Church in England and Wales. Williams writes about his daily activities while on his mission. There are many gaps in the record.
- Williams, David, 1823-1889 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Originals are restricted. Photocopies for patron use.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon missionary in Wales and England.
3 folders (0.16 linear ft.) : (2 v.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- England -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Wales -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- England -- History
- Mormon missionaries -- Wales -- History
- Mormons -- England -- History
- Mormons -- Wales -- History
- Williams, David, 1823-1889 -- Diaries
- Register of David Williams diaries
- Benjamin Sipes
- 2011 April 27
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.