Miranda C. Stringham diaries
Scope and Contents
Handwritten diaries with photocopies of the materials. The items relate to Stringham's family, her activities in the Mormon Church, her writing, and her missions for the Mormon Church in the Northwestern States and Texas.
- Stringham, Miranda C., 1904-1996 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Miranda C. Stringham diaries must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Miranda Campbell Stringham; 1979.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Northwestern States -- History
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Texas -- History
- Mormon women -- Idaho -- History
- Stringham, Miranda C., 1904-1996 -- Diaries
- Women authors -- United States -- History
- Register of Miranda C. Stringham diaries
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 5
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States