Leroy Adelbert Hollenbeck papers
Scope and Contents
Newspaper clippings, certificates on land claims, trial reports, diaries, legal documents, personal and official correspondence, and copyright certificates. The materials relate to Hollenbeck's writings, his work as a lawyer, his publications, his farming activities, and his relationships with his family.
- Hollenbeck, Leroy Adelbert (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Attorney and politician living in Duchesne, Utah.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Glenn Harper; 1986.
Utah and the American West and LDS cultural, social, and religious history (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Authors, American -- Utah -- Duchesne -- History
- Farmers -- Utah -- Duchesne -- History
- Hollenbeck, Leroy Adelbert
- Home and Family
- Law -- Utah -- History
- Lawyers -- Utah -- Duchesne -- History
- Material Types
- Politicians -- Utah -- Duchesne -- History
- Social Life and Customs
- Register of Leroy Adelbert Hollenbeck papers
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 April 18
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States