Joshua Reuben Clark minutes
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of handwritten meeting minutes taken at the "Theology Class" or "School of the Prophets" in Grantsville, Utah. The class was addressed by the second president of the Mormon Church, Brigham Young (1801-1887), and other apostles and leaders of that church. Numerous topics relating to Mormon theology and doctrine were discussed as well as various issues on Grantsville.
- Clark, Joshua Reuben, 1840-1929 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Minutes must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Clerk of the Tooele Stake of Utah in the Mormon Church. He later served as a mission president and as a patriarch for that faith.
1 item (50 p.)
19th Century Western and Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church Government
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Apostles--History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Doctrines--History
- Grantsville (Utah) -- History
- Minutes (Records)
- Mormons -- Utah -- Grantsville -- History -- Sources
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of Joshua Reuben Clark minutes
- Rose Frank
- 26 March 2011
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.