Israel Justus Clark autobiography and diary
File — Folder: 1
Identifier: MSS 1219
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of a typescript of a diary and an autobiography. Clark's diary covers the years from 1855 to 1857 when Clark served as a missionary to the Indians in the Salmon River Mission. Clark's autbiography tells about his life in Logan and Clarkston, Utah, and his contacts with Indians.
- Clark, Israel Justus (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Autobiography and diary must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Mormon pioneer and missionary to the Indians in Idaho.
2 items (21 p.)
19th Century Western & Mormon Manuscripts.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Clark, Israel Justus
- Clarkston (Utah) -- History
- Fort Lemhi (Idaho)
- Indians of North America -- Idaho -- History -- Sources
- Logan (Utah) -- History
- Missions and Missionaries
- Mormons -- History
- Mormons -- Idaho -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Clarkston -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Logan -- History
- Register of Israel Justus Clark autobiography and diary
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 29
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.