Zola Peterson autobiography
Scope and Contents
Typewritten autobiography. Peterson writes about her life in Monticello, Blanding, and Provo, Utah. She tells about her childhood, her experiences at Brigham Young University, and her mission for the Mormon Church in the Southern United States.
- approximately 1970
- Peterson, Zola, 1889-1971 (Person)
Language of Materials
Materials are in English.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Autobiography must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 item (42 p.)
LDS, Utah and Western American women (20th century Western & Mormon Manuscripts collection development policy, 5.VII, 2007).
- Blanding (Utah) -- History
- Brigham Young University -- History
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Missions--History
- Material Types
- Missions and Missionaries
- Monticello (Utah) -- History -- Sources
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Blanding -- History -- Sources
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Monticello -- History
- Mormon women -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Peterson, Zola, 1889-1971
- Provo (Utah) -- History
- Register of Zola Peterson autobiography
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 March 18
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States