Yellowstone River, above the Falls, approximately 1871
Scope and Contents note
A very faded photograph by William Henry Jackson of a river with tree-lined banks.
- Other: approximately 1871
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : sepia, albumen ; 17 x 22 cm
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
Yellowstone Series 1871.
- Albumen prints
- Bays -- Wyoming -- Photographs
- Lakes -- Wyoming -- Photographs
- National parks and reserves -- Idaho -- Photographs
- National parks and reserves -- Montana -- Photographs
- National parks and reserves -- Wyoming -- Photographs
- Yellowstone National Park -- Photographs
- Yellowstone River -- Photographs