Robert Gorlinski: addenda to maps, 1845-1951
Identifier: MSS 998 Series 5 Sub-Series 8
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: Diaries, field notes, correspondence, and maps. Gorlinski worked primarily in Utah and many of the materials relate to his activities in and around Park City, Utah. He was also associated with projects in other places in Utah and in sites in Nevada, California, and Idaho. The diaries cover the years 1909 to 1955 when Gorlinski was living in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Other: 1845-1951
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Robert Gorlinski collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Special Collections Board of Curators.
From the Collection: Mining engineer and surveyor.
The series can be further divided into 3 subseries: 1. Addenda to maps: partially identified maps, 1901-1950; 2. Addenda to maps: unidentified maps; and 3. Addenda to maps: non-mining maps, 1845-1951.
Other Finding Aids
While this finding aid provides only a series and sub-series level description, a more detailed finding aid is available in print at the L.Tom Perry Special Collections reference desk.
Other Finding Aids
Item-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS998.xml
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Engineers -- Utah -- History
- Gorlinski, Robert, 1861-1955 -- Archives
- Mines and Mineral Resources
- Mining engineering -- California -- History
- Mining engineering -- Idaho -- History
- Mining engineering -- Nevada -- History
- Mining engineering -- Utah -- History
- Mormons -- Utah -- Salt Lake City -- History
- Park City (Utah) -- History
- Salt Lake City (Utah) -- History