My fair godmother manuscripts, 2010
Scope and Contents
Typed Manuscripts of the novel "My Fair Godmother," written and submitted to publishers and editors in 2010. Includes an extensive editorial letter by the chief editor of Putnam Young Adult fiction, Timothy Traveglini. Includes several typed versions, with written and digital annotations.
- Rallison, Janette, 1966- (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Janette Rallison manuscripts must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Janette Rallison (b. 1966) is a Mormon author of young adult fiction.
Janette Rallison was born April 1, 1966. She is a Mormon author and writes mainly for young adults. She also writes under the pen name Sierra St. James. She currently resides in Chandler, Arizona with her family. She attended Brigham Young University. She is married and is the mother of five children.
Language of Materials
Content preserved in the original arrangement of the author, with more recent drafts arranged first.
- American literature -- 20th century -- Mormon authors
- American literature -- Mormon authors
- American prose literature -- Mormon authors
- Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Fairy tales
- Fantasy fiction, American
- Literature -- Mormon authors
- Rallison, Janette, 1966- -- Archives
- Young adult literature, American