Approaching Hell-Gate, Colo. Midland R. R., approximately 1899-1902
Scope and Contents note
Train at upper level of tracks as they descend into valley.
- Other: approximately 1899-1902
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : black and white ; 45 x 55 cm
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
This may have possibly been taken while on commission for the Detroit Company, approximately 1899-1902, or is a reprint of earlier work.
- Cripple Creek Central Railway Company -- Photographs
- Cripple Creek and Colorado Springs Railroad Company -- Photographs
- Gelatin silver prints
- Hell Gap (Pitkin County, Colo.) -- Photographs
- Midland Terminal Railway -- Photographs
- Mountain passes -- Colorado -- Photographs
- Railroads -- Colorado -- Photographs
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States