William Gates writings with the Aryan Theosophical Society, 1912-1915
Scope and Contents
Contains administrative notes relating to the Aryan Theosophical Society branch in Point Loma, California, as well as one set of notes on the Society's study of Isis Unveiled. Gates' involvement with the Aryan Theosophical Society lasted from the 1905 until the years following the First World War.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from William Gates papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
William Gates (1863-1940) was an author, linguist, archaeologist, collector, publisher, museum director, and president of the Maya Society.
- Aryan Theosophical Society
- Aztecs -- History
- Central America -- Antiquities
- Central America -- Languages -- History -- Sources
- Indians of Central America -- History
- Indians of Central America -- Languages -- History
- Indians of Mexico -- Antiquities
- Indians of Mexico -- History
- Indians of Mexico -- Languages -- History