A Goldes fishing village on the banks of the Amur, 1895-1896
- Other: 1895-1896
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : black and white ; 14 x 19.5 cm
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
Photograph originally taken by William Henry Jackson for the World Transportation Commission.
- Amur River (China and Russia) -- Photographs
- Boats and boating -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs
- Canoes and canoeing -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs
- Gelatin silver prints
- Nanai (Asian people) -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs
- Rivers -- China -- Photographs
- Rivers -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs
- Villages -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs