Facer family records, 1776-2001
Scope and Contents note
Records of the Facer family.
- Other: 1776-2001
- George Facer Family Organization (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access note
Open for public research.
Microfilm copies are open without restriction. Access to original materials with permission from the supervisor of reference services (boxes 3-4 open without restriction).
Conditions Governing Use note
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from the George Facer Family Organization collection must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
George Facer was an early LDS Church member and a convert from England. The George Facer Family Organization was formed in 1928 and was suspended in 2001.
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids note
A more detailed finding aid is available in print in the repository.
Other Finding Aids
File-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS2358.xml
Existence and Location of Copies note
Microfilm copy available for boxes 1 and 2.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- Hymns
- Files (Records)
- Home and Family
- Mormon Church -- Missions -- Southern States
- Navajo Indians -- Arizona
- Polygamy -- Religious aspects -- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Social Life and Customs
- Temple work (Latter Day Saint doctrine)