Railway station on the line between Vladivostok and Khabarofsk, 1895-1896
- Other: 1895-1896
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : black and white ; 14 x 19.5 cm
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
Photograph originally taken by William Henry Jackson for the World Transportation Commission.
- Gelatin silver prints
- Railroad stations -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs
- Railroad terminals -- Russia (Federation) -- Photographs
- Railroad trains -- Photographs
- Railroads -- Russia (Federation) -- Buildings and structures -- Photographs
- Railroads -- Russia (Federation) -- Track -- Photographs
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo Utah 84602 United States