William Henry Jackson photograph of Castle Geyser and Hot Spring, Fire Hole Basin, approximately 1871
Scope and Contents note
Photograph of rocks and a barely visible geyser. Very faded.
- Other: approximately 1871
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research. Photographs kept in cold storage; access requires 24 hours advance notice.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the William Henry Jackson papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 photograph : sepia, albumen ; 17 x 22 cm
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Folder-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1608.xml
Hot Spring Series 1871.
- Albumen prints
- Castle Geyser (Wyo.) -- Photographs
- Geysers -- Wyoming -- Photographs
- Hot springs -- Photographs
- National parks and reserves -- Idaho -- Photographs
- National parks and reserves -- Montana -- Photographs
- National parks and reserves -- Wyoming -- Photographs
- Yellowstone National Park -- Photographs