Family Home Evening Oral History Project case files, 2009-2010
Scope and Contents
Includes contracts, contact information, and biographical information for the participants, as well as the original audio recordings of the oral history interviews conducted by the Family Home Evening Oral History Project. Dated 2009-2010.
- Family Home Evening Oral History Project (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Family Home Evening Oral History Project was carried out by the Redd Center in 2009. The project documents experiences with Family Home Evening.
Language of Materials
- Case files
- Charles Redd Center for Western Studies -- Archives
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Family home evenings (Mormon Church)
- Home and Family
- Mormons -- West (U.S.) -- History
- Oral histories
- Social Life and Customs
- Sound recordings
- Utah -- History
- West (U.S.) -- History