Brigham Young University day planners
Scope and Contents
Small day planners sent to Brigham Young University graduates. Included are photographs of BYU faculty with comments about education. From the years 1937-1939.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young University day planners must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.04 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty -- Sermons
- Brigham Young University -- Miscellanea
- Colleges and Universities
- Schedules (Time plans)
- Register of Brigham Young University day planners
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 11
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US