Brigham Young University inaugural speeches and responses
Scope and Contents
Contains only inaugural speeches and responses by presidents Harris, McDonald, Wilkinson, Oaks, Holland, and Lee.
- Brigham Young University (creator, Organization)
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960 (contributor, Person)
- Holland, Jeffrey R., 1940- (contributor, Person)
- Lee, Rex E., 1935-1996 (contributor, Person)
- McDonald, Howard S. (Howard Stevenson), 1894-1986 (contributor, Person)
- Oaks, Dallin H. (contributor, Person)
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 folder (0.06 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Contains: Rex Lee, October 27, 1989 -- Dallin Oaks, May 4, 1971 -- Jeffrey Holland, November 14, 1980 -- Ernest Wilkinson, October 8, 1951 -- Howard McDonald, November 14, 1945 -- Franklin Harris, October 17, 1921.
- Register of Brigham Young University inaugural speeches and responses
- Rose Frank
- 2011 August 10
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US