Blaine Anderson lecture recordings
Scope and Contents
Discussion and casual lecture by Blaine Anderson, BYU Credit Union employee, to the Brigham Young University faculty concerning the Credit Union--its purpose and services.
- Anderson, Blaine (creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 sound tape reel (30 min.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Most of the discussion is inaudible.
- Register of Blaine Anderson lecture recordings
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 22
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.