Oral history interview with W. Floyd Millet
Scope and Contents
Typescripts of oral history conducted as part of the Brigham Young University Archives Joint Oral History Project of the Brigham Young University Alumni Association Emeritus Club. Millet tells about attending Brigham Young University and about his career teaching there.
- Millet, W. Floyd (William Floyd), 1911-2000 (interviewee, Person)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with W. Floyd Millet must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
W. Floyd Millet (1911-2000) was a physical education professor in Utah. He was a student at Brigham Young University.
1 folder (0.02 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Oral history interview with W. Floyd Millet
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 19
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.