Oral history interview with Robert Edwon Riggs
Scope and Contents
Oral history conducted by Arthur R. Watkins as part of the Brigham Young University Archives Joint Oral History Project of the Brigham Young University Alumni Association Emeritus Club on September 8, 1992. Riggs talks about his education, his law career, his employment at Brigham Young University, and his disagreements with the president of Brigham Young University, Ernest L. Wilkinson. Includes transcript and sound recording.
- Riggs, Robert Edwon, 1927- (interviewee, Person)
- Watkins, Arthur Rich, 1916- (interviewer, Person)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Robert Edwon Riggs must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Robert Edwon Riggs (b. 1927) is a Mormon author, educator, lawyer, and law professor in Utah. He was a student at Brigham Young University.
3 folders (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Oral history interview with Robert Edwon Riggs
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.