Oral history interview with Edith Johnson
Scope and Contents
Oral interview conducted by Hollis Scott as part of the Brigham Young University Archives Joint Oral History Project of the Brigham Young University Alumni Association Emeritus Club at Provo, Utah on April 24, 1984.Johnson discusses her career at Brigham Young University and her experiences as secretary to Ernest L. Wilkinson. She also comments on Mrs. Wilkinson's involvement in University affairs. Includes transcript and sound recordings.
- Johnson, Edith, 1919- (interviewee, Person)
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 (interviewer, Person)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Edith Johnson must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Edith Johnson (1919-2012) was secretary to Ernest L. Wilkinson, who was President of Brigham Young University.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Part of University Archives; department records (University Archives collecting policy July 2003).
- Register of Oral history interview with Edith Johnson
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 18
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.