Admissions and Records Office dean records
Scope and Contents
Correspondence and memoranda of William R. Siddoway during his tenure as Dean of Admissions and Records.
- Brigham Young University. Admissions and Records (creator, Organization)
- Siddoway, William R. (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 70 years from the end date of the administration, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biographical / Historical
William R. Siddoway was dean of Admissions and Records at Brigham Young University from 1964 to 1965.
Language of Materials
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Alternative title: William R. Siddoway papers
- Register of Admissions and Records Office dean records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 8
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.