Inside the Wilkinson era
Scope and Contents
Interview by Heber G. Wolsey with Ben E. Lewis, Robert K. Thomas, Harvey Taylor, Sam Brewster, and Bruce L. Olsen concerning their personal experiences with Ernest L. Wilkinson. Wilkinson's resignation as president of Brigham Young University had been announced in March 1971, and the inteviews were recorded as a tribute to him.
- 1971 May 25
- KBYU-TV (Television station : Provo, Utah) (creator, Organization)
- Wolsey, Heber G. (Heber Grant), 1922- (interviewer, Person)
- Lewis, Ben E. (Ben Elden), 1913-2005 (interviewee, Person)
- Thomas, Robert K. (Robert Kedzie), 1918-1998 (interviewee, Person)
- Taylor, Harvey L., 1894-1983 (interviewee, Person)
- Brewster, Sam F. (Sam Finley), 1904-1996 (interviewee, Person)
- Olsen, Bruce L., 1939- (interviewee, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 videocassette ; 1/2 in.
Language of Materials
Copy made for a 16-mm. film which is in the Ernest L. Wilkinson papers.
University history (University Archives Collecting Policy, July 2003.)
Title from label.
- Register of Inside the Wilkinson era
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 November 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US