Photographs of university trustees
Scope and Contents
Contains thirty-nine black-and-white photographs of presidents of the Board of Trustees of Brigham Young Academy and University; also views of chairmen of the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of BYU. Also includes view of Karl G. Maeser's wife, Anna.
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Photographs of university trustees must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
6 folders (0.3 linear ft.)
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young University -- Administration
- Brimhall, George H. (George Henry), 1853-1932
- Cannon, George Q. (George Quayle), 1827-1901
- Cluff, Benjamin, Jr., 1858-1948
- Cluff, H. H. (Harvey Harris), 1836-1916
- College trustees -- Utah -- Provo -- Photographs
- Colleges and Universities
- Dusenberry, Warren N. (Warren Newton), 1836-1915
- Grant, Heber J. (Heber Jeddy), 1856-1945
- Harris, Franklin Stewart, 1884-1960
- Hinckley, Gordon Bitner, 1910-2008
- Hunter, Howard W., 1907-1995
- Jensen, Christen, 1881-1961
- John, David, 1833-1908
- Kimball, Spencer W., 1895-1985
- Knight, Jesse, 1845-1921
- Lee, Harold B., 1899-1973
- Maeser, Anna Mieth
- Maeser, Karl G.
- McDonald, Howard S. (Howard Stevenson), 1894-1986
- McKay, David O. (David Oman), 1873-1970
- Murdock, Joseph R. (Joseph Royal), 1858-1931
- Oaks, Dallin H.
- Smith, George Albert, 1870-1951
- Smith, Joseph F. (Joseph Fielding), 1838-1918
- Smith, Joseph Fielding, 1876-1972
- Smoot, A. O. (Abraham Owen), 1815-1895
- Smoot, Reed, 1862-1941
- Snow, Lorenzo, 1814-1901
- Stapley, Delbert L. (Delbert Leon), 1896-1978
- Tanner, Myron, 1826-1903
- Taylor, Thomas Nicholls, 1868-1950
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978
- Young, Brigham, 1836-1903
- Register of Photographs of university trustees
- Lucas J. Chehda
- 2012 April 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.