Bruce C. Hafen papers on Civil Rights Act
Scope and Contents
Contains materials compiled by Hafen documenting the fight against the proposed Civil Rights Act of 1984 headed by the American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities.
- Hafen, Bruce C. (compiler, Person)
- American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Bruce C. Hafen papers on Civil Rights Act must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Bruce C. Hafen served as president of Ricks College and as provost of Brigham Young University. He also served as secretary director of the American Association of Presidents of Independent Colleges and Universities.
5 boxes (2.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Bruce C. Hafen papers on Civil Rights Act
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 9
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.