University Archives records on microfilm system reference
Scope and Contents
Contains newspaper clippings, magazine articles, handbooks, manuals, memoranda, and cost estimates referring to the introduction of microfilming and microfiche technologies to libraries and the public. Materials were compiled by Hollis Scott, University Archivist.
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives (creator, Organization)
- Scott, Hollis, 1919-2005 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from University Archives records on microfilm system reference must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 box (0.25 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Found in University Archives student work area, September 1998.
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of University Archives records on microfilm system reference
- Rose Frank
- 2011 September 2
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.