Scope and Contents
Volume includes photographs, newspaper clippings, and papers pertaining to the members of the Brigham Young High School Hi-Steppers. Several newsclippings are located in an envelope at the front of the volume.
- Hi-Steppers (Performing group) (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 volume (approximately 65 pages) ; 33 cm
Found in University archives, May 1998.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Hi-Steppers scrapbook
- Lucas J. Chehda
- 2012 April 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.