Humanities Research Center records and research on TICCIT
- Brigham Young University. Humanities Research Center (creator, Organization)
- Hendricks, Harold H. (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Department records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Humanities Research Center records and research on TICCIT
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.