College of Fine Arts and Communications records on Weissenbach collection
Scope and Contents
Contains object worksheets, provenance records, and correspondence concerning the Weissenbach collection. Materials date from approximately 1978.
- approximately 1978
- Brigham Young University. College of Fine Arts and Communications (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
The College of Fine Arts and Communications (1963- ) is an administrative unit at Brigham Young University. The college is responsible for curriculum and instruction related to the fine arts.
1 box (0.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred; Museum of Art; 1994.
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of College of Fine Arts and Communications records on Weissenbach collection
- Rose Frank
- 2011 August 8
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.