University Publications samples
Scope and Contents
Contains samples of pamphlets, programs, calendars, invitations, stationery, magazines, and newsletters produced for the university by University Publications. Materials date from between 1966 and 1977.
- Brigham Young University. University Publications (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances.
Permission to publish material from University Publications samples must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the Special Collections Board of Curators.
13 boxes (6.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Box-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA630.xml
Immediate Source of Acquisition
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of the University Publications samples
- Cory L. Nimer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Box: 1 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 2 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 3 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 4 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 5 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 6 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 7 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 8 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 9 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 10 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 11 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 12 (Mixed Materials)
- Box: 13 (Mixed Materials)