General programme for first term, third year
Scope and Contents
Hand-drawn chart depicting the general curriculum at Brigham Young Academy including an hourly schedule for classes and activities during each week.
- Brigham Young Academy (creator, Organization)
- Talmage, James E. (James Edward), 1862-1933 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 oversize folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Former title: James E. Talmage chart
Former call number: UA 208 Folio B.
- Register of General programme for first term, third year
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 September 16
- Description rules
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.