Brigham Young University Chapter records
Scope and Contents
Contains the charter establishing the Brigham Young University Chapter of Sigma Xi and a photograph of the founding members of the chapter. Dated 1950.
- Society of the Sigma Xi. Brigham Young University Chapter (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
The Brigham Young University Chapter of Sigma Xi (est. 1950) worked to encourage of research in pure and applied sciences on campus, including hosting an annual faculty lecture.
1 oversize folder (0.2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Arranged in original order.
Transferred to the repository from the M. L. Bean Life Science Museum in February 2011 by Duane Smith.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred; Duane Smith; February 2011.
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Processed; J. Gordon Daines III; March 2011.
- Register of the Brigham Young University Chapter records
- J. Gordon Daines III
- 2011 March 14
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- 2013 September 30: Revised for DACS compliance by Sarah Flinders.