Scrapbook on Brigham Young University buildings
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook of Brigham Young University buildings given to David O. McKay by Ernest L. Wilkinson in 1966.
- McKay, David O. (David Oman), 1873-1970 (recipient, Person)
- Wilkinson, Ernest L., 1899-1978 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Scrapbook on Brigham Young University buildings must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 oversize folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Materials in scrapbook arranged chronologically.
Donated by Virgil Alvin Copeland, March 2010.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Virgil Alvin Copeland; March 2010.
Part of University Archives; college records (University Archives collecting policy February 2010).
Processed; Kayla Quinney; April 2010.
- Register of Scrapbook on Brigham Young University buildings
- Kayla Quinney
- 2010 April 10
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.