Alumni Association photographs of homecoming queens
Scope and Contents
Contains photographs of Brigham Young University homecoming queens. Photographs include hand-tinted images (53 x 64 cm) and larger portraits (51 x 60 cm). Photographs date from between 1937 and 1987.
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material frome Alumni Association photographs of homecoming queens must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
3 oversize boxes (1.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Transferred from the Wilkinson Center, where they were displayed until 2008.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred; Wilkinson Center Support Services; May 2008.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Existence and Location of Copies
See BYU homecoming queens, 1939-1987 (UA 5289).
Processed; Elizabeth West; May 2008.
- Register of the Alumni Association photographs of homecoming queens
- Elizabeth West
- 2008 May
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- 2013 March 19: Updated to DACS and revised by Monica Benavides.
- 2016 February 10: Added item-level descriptions; Cory Nimer.