College of Nursing records
Scope and Contents
Includes general files of the College, policy statements, statistics and reports.
- Brigham Young University. College of Nursing (creator, Organization)
- Allen, Beulah Ream, 1897-1989 (contributor, Person)
- Chapman, L. Bernice (Laura Bernice), 1909-1988 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from College of Nursing records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Deans of the College of Nursing during these years were Bernice Chapman (1954-1961), and Beulah Allen (1961-1965).
4 boxes (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Retained in original order.
Transferred; Records Management; 2011.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred from Records Management in 2011.
Department records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
Processed; Rose Frank; July 2011.
- Register of the College of Nursing records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 20
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.