Indian Education Program records
Scope and Contents
Contains correspondence, minutes, reports, tribal membership, and reports on Indian issues outside of campus, 1956-1959.
- Brigham Young University. Indian Education Program (creator, Organization)
- Clark, Selby G. (Selby Gamette), 1924-1977 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Indian Education Program records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Indian Education Program records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 27
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US