Brigham Young Academy deeds and indentures
Scope and Contents
Typewritten and photocopied articles of incorporation with amendments, first and second deeds of trust, and a deed of conveyance designating Brigham Young (1801-1877) as owner of a land parcel occupied in part by the Lewis Building.
- Brigham Young Academy (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Existence and Location of Copies
Photocopies of selected items included in collection.
- Brigham Young Academy -- History
- Brigham Young Academy -- Administration
- Brigham Young Academy -- Charters
- Brigham Young University -- Benefactors
- Brigham Young University -- Charters
- Charters and articles of incorporation
- Colleges and Universities
- Education, Higher -- Utah -- Provo -- History
- Young, Brigham, 1801-1877
- Register of Brigham Young Academy deeds and indentures
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 28
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.