Financial Services records
Scope and Contents
Contains proposed department budgets, salary schedules, and summaries of receipts and disbursements. 9 items.
- Brigham Young University. Financial Services (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Financial Services records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty -- Salaries, etc.
- Brigham Young University -- Finance
- Brigham Young University -- Officials and employees -- Salaries, etc.
- Brigham Young University -- Departments -- Finance
- Colleges and Universities
- Financial records
- Register of Financial Services records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 19
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US