Treasurer's Office records
Scope and Contents
Collection includes correspondence, checks, and receipts between the Brigham Young University treasurer's office and Uintah and Ouray Indian Agency, and invoices from the Student's Supply Association regarding financial assistance given to four Brigham Young University students. 24 items.
- Brigham Young University. Treasurer's Office (creator, Organization)
- Ballif, Carma (contributor, Person)
- Page, L. W. (contributor, Person)
- Holt, Edward H., 1872-1938 (contributor, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Treasurer's Office records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Treasurer's Office records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 19
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US