College of Education records
Scope and Contents
Contains syllabus and supplementary material for a course concerning literature in elementary curriculum, 1926.
- Brigham Young University. College of Education (Creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from College of Education records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 volume (73 pages)
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of College of Education records
- Garrett Schroath
- 2011 June 3
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.