Bertrand Fereday Harrison papers
Scope and Contents
Contains the personal papers of Bertrand F. Harrison, including correspondence, class outlines, notes, exams, roll and grade books, committee and subcommittee information, and a review copy of a 1978 U.S. Department of Transportation Final Environmental Impact Statement for Utah Valley to Heber Valley.
- Harrison, Bertrand Fereday, 1908-2002 (Creator, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Bertrand Fereday Harrison papers must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Bertrand Fereday Harrison (1908-2002) was a biology and botany professor in Utah.
4 folders (6.82 linear ft.)
7 boxes (3.5 linear ft.)
These items were donated to Special Collections in 2007.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Office files (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Brigham Young University -- Curricula
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Brigham Young University -- Students
- Brigham Young University. Department of Botany and Range Science
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Colleges and Universities
- Highway planning -- Utah
- United States. Federal Highway Administration
- Register of Bertrand Fereday Harrison papers
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 August 25
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.