Admissions and Records Office records
Scope and Contents
Includes minutes, reports, and memorandum of the Admissions Policies Committee concerning unmatriculated students, grade point averages, credits, transfer students, counseling and testing.
- Brigham Young University. Admissions and Records (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Admissions and Records Office records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
1 folder (0.01 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Departmental records (University Archives collecting policy, July 2003).
- Register of Admissions and Records Office records
- Rose Frank
- 2011 July 13
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.