Brigham Young University grade books
Scope and Contents
Contains the grade books of various faculty members at Brigham Young University from 1913 to 1937. The grade books are both bound and unbound. The bound grade books have the title "Teacher's Class Register." All of the grade books contain the teacher's name and a list of classes taught. For each individual class they contain the students' names and the grades received.
- Brigham Young University (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Restricted. Closed for 35 years from the date of creation of the records, and thereafter open to the public in accordance with the University Archives Policy.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Brigham Young University grade books must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Brigham Young University (1903- ) is a university sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Provo, Utah.
13 cartons (19.5 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Other Finding Aids
Available online and in the Special Collections Reference area.
Other Finding Aids
Box-level inventory available online. http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/UA1176.xml
Transferred from the Records Office, February 2005.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred; Records Management; February 2005.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Brigham Young University grade books
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 September 12
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
- Carton: 1 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 2 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 3 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 4 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 5 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 6 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 7 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 8 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 9 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 10 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 11 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 12 (Mixed Materials)
- Carton: 13 (Mixed Materials)