Joint Oral History Project records
Scope and Contents
Audio-cassettes of oral histories and transcripts of several oral histories.
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (creator, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Alumni Association (contributor, Organization)
- L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Joint Oral History Project records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Brigham Young University Archives preserves records documenting the history of the university and its people as well as their impact on the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and society at large. The records cover the years from 1875 to the present and include letters, memoranda, minutes, reports, and personal journals. The University Archives was established in 1956.
2 folders (0.08 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Project is jointly administered by the University Archives and Alumni Association. These materials were accessioned in January 2004.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Register of Joint Oral History Project records
- Jennifer Kim
- 2011 September 7
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.