Joint Oral History Project records
Scope and Contents
Contains correspondence, minutes, and other materials relating to the Joint Oral History Project. Dated 1958-1986.
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (creator, Organization)
- Harold B. Lee Library. University Archives (contributor, Organization)
- Brigham Young University. Emeritus Club (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from the Joint Oral History Project records must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
The Joint Oral History Project was established to conduct oral history interviews about Brigham Young University.
The Joint Oral History Project conducted interviews with selected, retired Brigham Young University faculty, alumni, and other individuals who had extensive contact with the University. The interviews focused on the Brigham Young University community at the time of the interviewee's association with the University, but also covering the interviewee's life before coming and after leaving the university.
2 cartons (2 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Faculty (University Archives Collection Development Policy, V.b.v.2.b, October 2015).
Processed; Kiren Dulai, student processor, and John Murphy, curator; 2011.
- Register of Joint Oral History Project records
- Kiren Dulai
- 2011 February 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.