A more perfect union : America becomes a nation
Scope and Contents
Brigham Young University Motion Picture Studio's script for A More Perfect Union: America Becomes A Nation, revised in 1988. The movie, about the events surrounding the consitutional convention, was released in 1989. 123 pages, plus appendices.
- Brigham Young University. Motion Picture Studio (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Brigham Young University began as Brigham Young Academy in 1875. It became a University in 1903 and George Brimhall became its first President. Its Motion Picture Studio was established in the early 1950s.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Donated by Heybron Adams in 1988.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated; Heybron Adams; 1988.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Processed; Karen Glenn; May 4, 2009.
- Register of A more perfect union : America becomes a nation
- Karen Glenn, student processor, and John Murphy, curator
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.