Oral history interview with Anna Elizabeth Stark
Scope and Contents
Oral history interview with Anna Elizabeth Stark, conducted by Helen Candland Stark on January 11, 1982. Anna discusses her early childhood in Leland, Utah and parents, her Danish ancestry, her teaching career at Weber State, Duchesne, Beaver and her retirement. The collection includes a rough draft, original transcript, a newspaper clipping about Anna and a bound copy of the interview.
- Stark, Anna Elizabeth (1897-1989) (interviewee, Person)
- Stark, Helen Candland, 1901-1994 (interviewer, Person)
- Joint Oral History Project (Brigham Young University) (contributor, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
Anna Elizabeth Stark was born about 1898 in Mammoth, Juab, Utah, to Moroni Pederson Stark and Sarah Christinia Hanson.
1 folder (0.1 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Students and student organizations (University Archives Collection Development Policy, V.b.v.2.c, October 2015).
Processed; Karen Glenn; April 28, 2009.
- Register of Oral history interview with Anna Elizabeth Stark
- Karen Glenn, student processor, and John Murphy, curator
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.