Brigham Young University diploma
Scope and Contents
Brigham Young University diploma, 1920; awarded to Fonda Jolley.
- Brigham Young University (creator, Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to use material from this collection must be obtained from Reference Services at email@example.com.
1 oversize folder (0.3 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchase; February 2008.
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
Processed; John M. Murphy, curator; 2008.
- Register of Brigham Young University diploma
- John M. Murphy
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.