Oral history interview with Glen H. Turner
Scope and Contents
Typed interview of Glen H. Turner by Homer Wakefield, conducted on September 11, 1985, and taken from the included sound tape. Turner talks about his experiences teaching at Brigham Young University.
- Turner, Glen H., 1918-1993 (interviewee, Person)
- Wakefield, John Homer, 1901-1989 (interviewer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open for public research.
Conditions Governing Use
It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain any necessary copyright clearances. Permission to publish material from Oral history interview with Glen H. Turner must be obtained from the Supervisor of Reference Services and/or the L. Tom Perry Special Collections Board of Curators.
Biographical / Historical
Glen H. Turner (1918-1993) was an art professor in Utah.
2 folders (0.05 linear ft.)
Language of Materials
University history (University Archives collecting policy, February 2010).
- Art -- Study and teaching -- Utah -- Provo
- Brigham Young University -- History
- Brigham Young University -- Students
- Brigham Young University -- Faculty
- Colleges and Universities
- Register of Oral history interview with Glen H. Turner
- Rose Frank
- 2011 May 23
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English in Latin script.
Part of the L. Tom Perry Special Collections. University Archives Repository
Brigham Young University
Provo UT 84602 US